Phantom of the roads

Phantom of the roads

Thursday 6 August 2015

Big smoke

Last night at the ridge, heading out in the morning, with the famous words, "I'll be back !" The boss and all the little treasures are quietly excited, and I'm worried they might get town shock...  Mum badly needs a pedicure which I had offered to do and got knocked back and laughed at, I think she said something like you're not using that sand paper on my feet. No love, its wet and dry and shouldn't hurt... Have you used it before? No but... but no thanks... Well at least I tried! So in to town as we are, looking bushed up on the outside and full of love on the inside. Got some work lined up in town then onto the fishing. Ok I will update next from the big smoke! Good night.

Beautiful sunset at the ridge

Lonely highway out

Today's approaching bushfire

Afternoon at Alligator Crossing 

Riverbed animal tracking

No comments:

Post a Comment