Phantom of the roads

Phantom of the roads

Monday 3 August 2015

Found it all

Time is out and we are moving on, moving to a spot in three-shop-town, Borroloola. I will be back to do the fit out and other little additions. I think our stay here has been an experience of a lifetime not only for me, but for all the family. As a family living out here for 2 months all on our lonesome with nothing but wild animals and the hard Australian bush. I have for myself found true content, something I never thought I would recognize here or for that matter ever. Thanks to everyone around me. Life is what you make of it... love it.

Jiniba, the hyeena-look-a-like, spoiling it for the rest on the pack leader.

Innocently taming the wild: it seems to be working.

Looking for contentment.

Another beautiful morning
Roadside butcher

All hands on deck





No comments:

Post a Comment