Phantom of the roads

Phantom of the roads

Thursday 23 July 2015

Back to my roots

I love my wife... she is what I'm not... Well that's everything... I was on the job today and came in for a drink as the temperature was about 35 degrees and feeling like 50, only to find my everything getting ready to make new curtains for the bedrooms, and that was after she had found a fault with the toilet flushing system. So it was off the building job for me and onto the sh*t flushing fixing job... Two hours later and it's still not fixed, so I will be removing the toilet, tank, sh*t and all in the morning. Can't wait - not - and hope its only the seal (that I can see and think is the problem) or else its back to my roots: the old, find a tree to hide behind trick till I sort something out and quick. We have the standard vacuum flush toilet which I modified so we could use while parked up. It has been working well until now and if it's the seal I think it is I'll fix it straight away, and that's after I pull the whole system out: 4 bolts, two hose clamps, a bit of smell and lots of Fs and Bs and the rest of it. So for now I had better start psyching myself up for tomorrow with a nice cold, well I guess you know, XXXX gold. Ok guys, psyching time, bye.

Thunderbox overhaul

Man on the job

Young prospectors

Woman's business





2 comments:

  1. OK, I confess to being a bit of a 'lurker', I love reading blogs,but almost never make any comments. Funnily enough with yours, well..... reading your posts is like having a conversation with an old friend from way back!! (and I don't know you from 'a bar of soap' as they say) Love seeing the snaps that go with the posts, please keep up the commentary :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Joy. It's pleasing to know that there's people out there who enjoy our sense of humour on life. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete