Phantom of the roads

Phantom of the roads

Tuesday 14 July 2015

Necessities

Hello! Do you guys still remember me? It's been a while, or so I think. I've been on the job, in every way. As a mechanic: got the air bags and fitted them on, no problem, with the help of my mechanically minded wife. A plumber: got 20,000 litres of bore water in three tanks with make shift bungs and other fittings. Clean clothes and clean me, after a nice long shower. And a hunter, yes hunter. Got a clean skin young bull, rolled and butchered in 45 minutes, now freezer full of meat. Jiniba full of smiles with all the bones. And of course the reason I'm here, fishing - oh no sorry, building! And that's going better than expected, considering the remoteness, equipment and man power... Well the latter is not too much of a problem as I am, and fitting in dad, husband, community leader... man, I have no time for myself... I love this life, and there's more exciting things coming up very soon for us. Sorry, I need some time for myself now, bye.

Happy times for both man and dog
One off the road

Meat. A necessity to a staple diet. 

Gone in 45, and will get quicker

Another necessity: clean times

What a job...

All fitted, but still bogged in the sand




No comments:

Post a Comment