Phantom of the roads

Phantom of the roads

Friday 1 May 2015

What a find!

May Day, Friday 1st day of May, and waiting with excitement. In the meantime will start painting the walls in the laundry/shower today, and fix the TV antenna to the back of the bus. The bus is running well, only thing I've noticed is one side goes down faster then other when I shut her down, I don't know if that is normal. People say the old 8v92 detroit 2 stroke spits oils, well I can't see where! I've travelled 7889 km and all I've had to fill was one litre, and the engine is as clean as it was when we started our journey into the never nevers, beautiful never nevers. l also have no complaints about the power, because the Phantom has some. All I can say is what an engine, I actually love it and enjoy driving this old lady, who said the Phantom couldn't be a lady!......
Oh! Oh! Oh what a May Day, we did a bush track the girls found, it went 30 metres in and stopped, so I had to cut our way in about 500 meters  with them pointing out the way, and what we saw was worth my blisters. Rocky Creek Falls, last visited by man in the last gold rush... Like we were in the Lord of the Rings... At least I hoped that would have brought the new one out, still might......

Young prospectors


Portrait

Check me out!

Rocky Creek Falls

Turn around point

Watch your step, watch my head

Trickle Falls

Where's the gold?
Lord of the Rings

Mum and the boy negotiating their way








No comments:

Post a Comment