Phantom of the roads

Phantom of the roads

Friday 6 March 2015

And fishing we went

They say change is as good as a holiday, and in our case change of scenery IS a holiday! For my husband going fishing is a holiday, and since our children all seem to take after him, even the least likely fisherwoman (me) had to agree to this marvellous idea. Besides, when the kids are busy - whether it's fishing, swimming or playing in the park - us big people get some rest too. I spent my quiet moment reading a newspaper while the rest of the family caught us some dinner, and by the time they were all satisfied with their catch, it was already bedtime: some more quiet time. This is what I would call a win-win situation. 

- M -

The keenest fishermen kept going until it was dark.

When there's water, there's always a chance to swim. And this, ladies and gentlemen, is non-negotiable. 


Even these pelicans couldn't stop us from catching some fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment