Phantom of the roads

Phantom of the roads

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Shower at last

Man its been hot and humid, left the Redlands with the sun shining from the east and the clouds closing in from all around.
Yesterday I installed the plumbing for the shower, using a 32 psi automatic shut off 12 volt water pump. Yes I know... I've got a 24 volt set up, so I've used a simple step down, taken from one of the kids old dvd players, connected it to the pump, plugged it in to the power point and - white man magic - we have water in the kitchen and shower actually coming out of the taps. I used the cold tap for water from the outside main and the hot tap for water from the bus reservoir, all works well. One day when I grow up I will install a hot water system.
Oh, and also installed a gas two burner caravan stove with oven today, hoping for fresh cinnamon buns and Finnish karjalanpiirakka. Just have to soften up the pregnant wife for that... Well better start now, catch ya.

Gone retro - since we've got timber grain throughout we had to find a matching oven.

Hot is cold and cold is cold

Phantom plumbing


No comments:

Post a Comment