Phantom of the roads

Phantom of the roads

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Clean happiness

Sorted out the washing machine into the laundry/shower today, thanks to Graham for giving me a hand because it was a bugger 20 mm clearance, so it had to be lifted straight up and slid into place, not easy. I thought 7.5 kg front loader, not a problem, man! We just got rid of a Maytag industrial washer, and I used to lift that on my own, but not this one. Well lets hope that saying is true, "the heavier they come the longer they last" because I do not want to be changing this in a hurry.

That's it no more doing anything on the home anymore, lots to be done but I just can't get myself to doing  it, why? Because of my beautiful wife, man!, boy!, whatever you call it, this is the strongest person, best mum, teacher and wife anyone could ever ask for, and I know she won't approve of it but at 8 months pregnant she is long time over due for a break from the kids and dad, all day and every day till the birth and on. I love her, the kids love her, and Jiniba loves her, what a woman.

- D -

,


- Editor's note: Perhaps there is a simple link between the washing machine and all the praises for the wife. Causal effect, they call it: the new washing machine made the wife's life easier which in turn affected her pregnant mood in a positive manner. This, on the other hand, made her more pleasant (or bearable?) to be around, so the whole family feels more loving towards her. Win - win.                        
- M -


No comments:

Post a Comment