Phantom of the roads

Phantom of the roads

Friday 27 March 2015

One extreme to the other

What a day... started with a bit of this, rearranging the man cave, sorting out fittings for the new water tank semi installed, until I get my ass into gear and get the air conditioning unit out. And I tell you what, after sorting out the man cave and getting rid of half the stuff thought to be needed, or - to be truthful - the stuff I hoarded, I got back half of my garage!

Then it was the ?"#%en  brake pads for the tender, Hero. Not easy to find, l had to ride 87 km round trip to eventually find the part, all the way in Albion. Well the guys sort of laughed at me when I pulled up on the big 49cc mia, with a torn seat, rusted screws that once used to be chromed and a sound that would send anyone nanas. Anyway got the pads, started having a chat and tried to get a new/second hand seat, no good. Then the gentleman said the tender was one of the smallest registerable vehicles on the road, I smiled and walked out thinking you should check out my other vehicle, one extreme to another. Pads all fixed for $48.00 and $2.78 in fuel... Now its time for the other, other, extreme... xxxx gold, oh what a life.

The Phantom and Hero

Amazing how small these brake pads are

No comments:

Post a Comment