Phantom of the roads

Phantom of the roads

Saturday 21 March 2015

Stormed out

Ok, batteries all in, just started making the connectors when the long forecasted thunder storm arrived..... Wow the lightning absolutely freaky from here, looking out across Moreton Bay.
Now that all technical works has come to a halt I can get some rest by entertaining the kids. After all it is movie night, blankets on the floor, kids in there places and no movie to watch. ....this ....?.en digital TV, what a waste of time, I don't know about others, but since digital TV came in I have always had problems, they give you more channels, but no "single", like one of my daughters says. Well I had to whinge about something, had to let some humidity out.

Today was a very interesting day, as in the conversations I had with people pulling up and just talking about the bus. Funny enough one of the men said he had the chance to buy this same bus two years ago for $80,000. Don't get me wrong, but that time it was a bus........it's a home now........ for us anyway.
Money has never been a key drive in my life, maybe because I don't have none even though I've worked as hard as anyone else. And I can say I have nearly got what I've wanted all the time, well I don't ask for much, and make do with what I've got.
JUST HAPPY TO BE HERE.....THANKS.

2 comments:

  1. Any electrical storm and if so any photos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big electrical storm, no photos. Only got a photo of the rainbow afterwards.

    ReplyDelete