Phantom of the roads

Phantom of the roads

Sunday 21 June 2015

5 days and counting

Who said airbags can't blow up, while trying to dig out of a sand pit... **€£₩$ and what a bang it was! On the bright side the kids got sounds of fire works without smoke, and dad just got a headache. 5 days on, still in the sand, and now with a blown airbag - what a life, absolutely love it, never a dull moment. I had just got camp set up with all the comforts, as in tap water with 10 bar pressure, washing machine, kids shed school, toilets, and, and...

Today I was to move the Phantom out of the way as to start what I came here to do, and start on the foundation, but to no avail, so I've just been working on removing the airbag, getting part numbers and ringing around looking for the part... So relaxing... Maybe start on the building work tomorrow and every day after that till the part gets here, and according to our calculation, if it is sent from Queensland it will take three weeks, not too long, just hope it doesn't rain because if it does I'm in trouble of all sorts. Oh well, like Darren Hinch says, "such is life". Man I need a drink, I really need one. Catch ya.

- D -

Gone with a bang

Town pressure anywhere

Bush plumbing

Always need a school

No comments:

Post a Comment